Monday, January 01, 2007

Just to Share.....

Sometimes we do not see the changes in our children until those changes are pointed out to us. I received these photos from a friend and the changes in Madison are amazing. These photos were taken in June.

I also wanted to share a connection and the only connection that we will ever have with Madison's birth parents. When Madison was found there was a simple note that said, "12/11 noon." Thank you Epin (and your sister) for making sure we had this for Madison.

3 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

Wow, Madison has changed. She is such a cutie little girl rather than baby now. Where does the time go? And, how great of Epin. She is the best, isnt she?

Anonymous said...

Madison has changed so much! They grow up so fast, don't they? BTW, the blog design is beautiful! And my sister and I are glad that she was able to take a picture of the note. Whatever information we can gather for our daughters will mean so much to them later in life. Happy new year!

Beth and Shayna said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the new look to the blog. You have to tell me what you did and how you did it. I just love it! Thinking of you while you move.