Saturday, April 15, 2006


Gifts for Madison....
Over the past few weeks family and friends have been sharing in our joy and helping us pass the time until our beautiful daughter is with us. When someone is expecting a baby some offices will do a "Baby Bingo". The way this game works is each person buys a date that they think the baby will be born. My work did a similiar game with us. Each person purchased a date that they thought I would get Madison. Then the person who gets the correct date gets half of the money and the other half goes to the baby. My Manager Rebecca guessed May 8. She gave all of the money to Madison. So, I went shopping today and thanks to my co-workers purchased Madison a high chair. Yep sitting outside....Do you realize just how many pieces there are to one high chair!!! My Manager Rebecca, who won the "Baby Bingo" game, also got Madison a Teddy Blankie. She is great with arts and crafts and embroyderd Madisons name on the satin heart. Thank you Rebecca, the Teddy Blankie is wonderful and I am sure Madison will enjoy this for many years. My sister Wanda, who fortunately got my mother's sewing talents, made Madison a beautiful quilt. This is something that Madison will be able to pass down to her little girl one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mom. Hi, Donna. I watched you fly on the internet. I have a question. What plane do you leave to Hangzhou? I want to watch you fly again. Is it fun up there? Well, I love you!

Becca