Friday, April 14, 2006

We have a schedule!

5/4 Leave the U.S. for Hong Kong .

5/5 Arrive in Hong Kong. We will be staying at the Langham Hotel. Here we will begin to adjust to the time difference.

5/6 We will be touring Hong Kong and hopefully will begin to feel normal again.

5/7 Leave Hong Kong for Hangzhou. We will be staying at the Wanghu Hotel. Today I will be filling out adoption forms.

5/8 FOREVER FAMILY DAY!! Madison will leave the orphanage on Sunday and will travel during the night on a train. I will go to the Civil Affairs Office and will be joined with my beautiful daughter. The orphanange director will make the trip with the babies.

5/9 - 5/12 We will be touring and bonding with Madison. During this time we will be waiting for paperwork to be completed.

5/13 Leave Hangzhou for Guangzhou. We will be staying at the White Swan Hotel.

5/14-15 We have no paperwork or appointments during these two days. I am hoping we can find a park to take Madison to. We also plan to get some shopping in. We will also be spending time on the phone with Jake and Becca as Sunday is Mothers day. How wonderful it will be to have my baby on Mother's Day.

5/16 Madison has her visa physical and photo today.
5/17 Consulate appointment today.
5/18 Today I go to the U.S. Consulate to take the oath. As far as I know, this oath is a promise to love and accept Madison as if she were my own. How hard is that??

5/19 Time to come home. We leave Guangzhou for Hong Kong. We have about a 5 hour layover in Hong Kong then we are on our way home to Daddy.

No comments: