Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What an exciting Day!

Sometimes when things happen....they happen fast. We received our Consulate appointment confirmation yesterday. We have an appointment on May 17. Yeah!!

JC Travel, preferred travel agency for CCAI, sent us a sample itinerary last night. I also had a scheduled call for 1 pm today. We changed around a few flights; I lit up my credit card and flights to and from China have been booked.

We leave for China on May 4th. We fly from Louisville to Chicago and then have a direct flight to Hong Kong. We will arrive in Hong Kong at 4:50 pm on Friday May 5th. That will be one long day, concidering we leave Louisville at 9:55 am on Thursday and dont arrive until the afternoon of the next day. We fly to Hangzhou on May 7th. We will finially have our precious baby on May 8th. We return from China on May 19.

We also received more wonderful news today. Epin's parents have arrived safely in China and visited with our daughter. Madison received our care package we sent and Epin's parents took more goodies from us. They also took photos of Madison. Epin says Madison allowed them to take pictures of her, but would not smile. My baby is so sad................. When Epin's parents have recovered from their flights they will send us the pictures and I will post them on here.

33 days until I hold my sweet Madison.

No comments: