Thursday, May 11, 2006


A Boat Ride on Beautiful West Lake....
began our second to last full day in Hangzhou. Today we had no rain. The first since we arrived. We also had sunshine in the afternoon. Madison and I enjoyed the boat ride inside while Shannon was the photographer out on the deck. It was difficult to take a bad photo here. This lake and area is absolutely beautiful.



When the ride was over we walked around the lake and the group posed for a photo.Several of the babies, including Madison, took this photo op as a perfect time for a nap.

We all enjoyed a peaceful morning by the lake.

After the lake tour we went on a tour of tea farm....I am not sure if that is the correct term, but the tea is grown and processed there. This is Rebecca our wonderful local CCAI guide. She has made sure we are well taken care of. For our final night in Hangzhou she is arranging for a group dinner and a show. We will be sad to leave this beautiful area. But leaving means we are one step closer to coming home. We miss everyone and are anxious to come home.





We also went shopping this after noon and found squeaky shoes. Elisha, I made sure to buy Aidan and Madison a pair. I am sure you will thank me when he is learning to walk and you are trying to figure out how to get the squeaker out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hangzou is a beautiful area. I miss you!! I love you mom!!! I love you Donna!!!

Becca

Anonymous said...

It will be kind of intersting to see how Milika and Artimus responds to the sqeeky shoes.