Friday, May 12, 2006

Last Night in Hangzhou.....

This morning I went to the Notary Office to get Madison's birth certificate and abandonment document. While I was taking care of the documents, Madison spent the morning with Shannon. After a bath and bottle, Madison took a short almost 4 hour nap!!!

I also received two camera's from the Orphanage that I had sent and that I had sent with Mr and Mrs Hu. I got those developed today. It was wonderful to receive the photos of Madison. On the film was also photos of her finding spot. I have not had the time to sit and take in the photos. Madison requires quite a bit of my time.

We had a group dinner tonight and went to a show. Jake and Becca you would have loved to see the acrobats. We leave for Guangzhou in the morning. We have hit the last leg of our journey and will soon be home. I can not wait for everyone to meet Little Miss Madison.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Donna, Rory, Shannon, Becca and Jake, I am so happy for you all! And Madison looks so beautiful! The girls of troop 117 are so excited to hear all about your trip and hope they get meet the Beautiful Madison someday.

By the time you this is posted you will be traveling, be safe and we will see you when you return!