Monday, May 08, 2006

MADISON!!!!!!!!! (OUR LITTLE WEN WEN)
God is definitely good. I can not believe that as I type my beautiful daughter is laying next to me in her crib. What a day!!!! After a long 10 minute walk to the Civil affairs Office and up 6 flights of stairs.....finially our long wait has come to an end....or shall I say a beginning. Madison, or as her Orphanage nannies called her Wen Wen is beautiful. After a 10 minute meltdown and a 5 second nap she finially began to interact some. She loves the photo album we sent over in a care package. She will sit forever and rub the photos. After a few hours of documents and absolute chaos we walked the long 10 minutes back to the hotel. Madison and I had our family photo taken and her passport photo. Then up to the room.
After a bit of play with her toys, we decided it was bath time. She loved it. No smiles yet, but I know they are going to come soon. Here are some photos from our magical morning.





3 comments:

More Paul, Less Andrea said...

She's precious, Donna! I know you must be beside yourself with joy. I am looking forward to the first pictures of her smile. :-)

SMama Andrea

Anonymous said...

She is sooooooooo cute!!

Becca

Sonia said...

Congratulations on your precious daughter! She is so cute!!